1. Create your NUS FriendlyMail! (e.g. email@example.com) here: https://exchange.nus.edu.sg/fea/
2 Change your NUS password here! https://exchange.nus.edu.sg/iisadmpwd
3. Redirect your NUS Email to your favourite email client e.g. GMail here! https://exchange.nus.edu.sg/autoforward
All 3 above can be found in your NUS Mail page here: http://exchange.nus.edu.sg/
4. Access the KE7 Intranet here (for Feedback purposes, e.g. heaters not working, broken chairs, etc): https://share.nus.edu.sg/kevii/default.aspx. For feedback purposes, click on “Work Improvement Request Tracking System”.
5. To access journals online:
Option 1: First go to NUS Library here: http://www.lib.nus.edu.sg/. Login. Use the Search for E-Resources to access your journal.
Option 2: Type “.libproxy1.nus.edu.sg” after the journal page’s main root website, e.g. “http://content.nejm.org.libproxy1.nus.edu.sg/”. Login.
6. Visit the Flag Committee 09/10 website here: http://www.kevii.nus.edu.sg/flag/index.html
More to come! If there are anything else that seniors would want to share, do comment here!