Why he’s in this contest
Because admission is free! And it also gives me the chance to get to know more people from other blocks in hall.
What he wants to be
A holistically-developed individual who has the ability to demonstrate striking a healthy balance between work and play.
I’m still in love with a girl since J2.
The naughtiest feat ever
I threw a handful of fishballs and meatballs out of my friend’s apartment (10 storey high) during a steamboat reunion, to test whether it will bounce back into the windows like a table tennis ball. One of them landed on someone who happens to be our friend arriving late for the party. We told him that it’s the latecomer’s punishment and we had a good laugh about it throughout the night.
His campus life
Going to campus to attend lectures and tutorials is my CCA. And if ever I was there, I’m never seen without my little packets of sweets which don’t seem to run out, thanks to the Co-op. I hang out at the Central Library, staring intently at my laptop screen, stressing passer-bys who think I’m absorbing large blobs of information, but really, I’m just surfing facebook.
The best pick-up lines he’s heard
- Excuse me can I borrow a dollar, it is an emergency. My mom told me to give her a call the moment I fell in love.
- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by you again?
He handles his girls
- If I have a crush on a girl in school, I may write her love letters, ask her out for a date and if all else fails, I will dash into a nearby telephone booth, rip off my shirt, grab her by the waist and levitate around the city, hoping she will change her mind.
- If the girl I love ignores me and hangs out with her friends all the time, I will try to hang out with hers and find out the reasons why she is enjoying their company more than mine. You will also learn more about her through her friends.
- I would impress my date’s mum because I’m terribly charming with older women.
I want a stronger left arm so that I can hold my tennis racket on the left and play like Rafael Nadal.
If I am stranded on a deserted Pulau Ubin, I will bring a camera there and start filming a local version of “Cast Away”.
Why she’s in this contest
I wanted to try something new and thought it’d be fun. Best of all, I get points!=))
What she wants to be
Really really really rich.
Her Campus Life
I try my best to go for lectures and tutorials, but sleeping in my room is just too awesome.
I don’t really try my best to go for lectures and tutorials.
The naughtiest feat ever
A friend and I tried to steal a road sign for someone’s birthday. After a while, two police cars came, fortunately they just thought we’d run away from home or something.
The best pick-up lines she’s heard
I’m like a Rubik’s cube, the more you play with me the harder I get.
She handles her guys
- If I have a crush on a guy, I’d play him hot and cold. muahaha
- If the guy I love ignores me and hangs out with his friends all the time, I’d find a new guy to love.
- I would impress my date’s mum because, I’m good at licking, boots especially.
I’m rather flat; I hope my puberty isn’t over yet.
If I am stranded on a deserted Pulau Ubin, I would want to be saved soon.